Monday, January 21, 2008

Palau and Yap

Gosh what a GREAT vacation! I can't imagine a better way to spend the new year but in a great tropical location!

Palau, gorgeous islands. This week can be summed up as Eat, Sleep, Dive. The folks on the Eco Explorer made sure that we could get in as many dives as possible and till have time to eat the Great food that was prepared for us. With a ratio of 21 guests and 17 crew you know they treated us well. Anthony the bartender made sure our glasses were never empty and greeted us we a smile after every dive. Our videographer Richard, did a fantastic job with the film. Our dive guides were wonderful, the 2 I dove with the most Malin and Steve, wonderful guides and kept us laughing on our short rides to the dive sites.
What a memorable week!

I have began uploading my pictures to my Flickr account, it will take some time (I have over 300 photos to share). But you can start to look at them now.
www.flickr.com/photos/csherlock
Yes I have video to share as well...but that will take a bit longer.

Till the next update.

-edited- fixed the link to my photos.

No comments: