Friday, August 31, 2007

Been a Long Time!

I am sorry that it has been a long time since I have posted! I have had considerable computer problems. First my home office computer was not working properly after a storm. I ended up having to reformat and reinstall everything, then something happened when installing and had to repeat the process a week later as things still would not work. Now it is working fine. Then my personal computer got a nasty virus when I had not updated the antivirus subscription for about a month...then I had to uninstall the antivirus software as I was upgrading to a different maker, wham bamm, thank you Mame, the virus was all over the place...really screwed up the operating system. A wipe of the hard drive and a reinstall later, Vista is working better than before!

This past Wednesday night dive- I was unable to dive the last "Wednesday Night Dive" that our dive shop- SASS -sponsors. I was bummed, but a mild cold will do that to ya! I still went to enjoy my friends and have some hot dogs!

No comments: